Re: Lack of Railway Magazines in Newsagencies

RR mags do definitely appeal to a certain following, but they are no better nor worse than some other realtively obscure
cult followings in print....we do operate at a different cerebal level to those liking "Ralph" and "Max" or better yet
"Picture"

A train is a train is a train..what doyou want ...pix ofsome semi naked chick walking up the aisle selling lollies and
drinks (would be an interesting trip I have to admit)  but its not the stuff train mags are made of really!!

Fix it up??  what and how??

cheers >:~)) Richard