Re: Lack of Railway Magazines in Newsagencies

The Newsagency at City Plaza (on the corner of George and Adelaide Streets,
underneath Brisbane City Council HQ) sells most railway mags, including ones
I never knew existed also. I picked up a copy of the November issue of RD
there also and sometimes GPO News at the General Post Office sells them too,
but they are usually outnumbered by the aviation and military magazines.

3854C5DA.C5ADBAD4@ozemail.com.au">news:3854C5DA.C5ADBAD4@ozemail.com.au...