Postal problems affecting other magazines

I have been reading the thread about the delivery problems with Railway
Digest. Motive Power is also suffering the same problem due to the large
volume of mail at this time of year. I have been in contact with several
subscribers, and it seems people in the Sydney metropolitan area are
suffering from this. All pre ordered copies were posted last Wednesday
at Gosford.  I have contacted Australia Post this afternoon, and they
told me they could do nothing, and basically wait until they catch up

I hope this of some help

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications