Re: [NSW] messed up cityrail system

There have been some Red targeted Tangara sets on Sector 3, mainly on weekends,
probably due to trackwork somewhere.

I also recall seeing a Green target on Tangara sets a few years ago. It's since
disappeared, but someone told me that the particular set was able to be
transferred between sectors. I also think Green targets were also used for
Newcastle services in the past.

Jon Lau