Re: Glenbrook..... What was said?

Rob wrote:

> Even if the driver was entering a section with the entry signal at stop,
> according to the rule book in my state the driver after taking his order(if

Yes but this isn't your state and in NSW we don't have Permissive
or Absolute signals. No orders are issued in Track Block and
Automatic areas of which Glenbrook is one. The exception is when
a Special Authority Order is issued but that hadn't been the case.

--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum

remove MY from MYlisp to get the real email address.