Re: [MELB TRAM] Buzzing Noise (Xmas Spirits!)

Matthew Geier wrote:

>  Well since smashing the chopper controller up wont help anybody get
> to work (since the chopper drives the motors thus is really important),
> I suggest you wait beside the road for a Z1/Z2 or W with good old traditional
> camshaft traction controls to roll up. They wont sound like a hord of angry
> crickets.

He should especially wait for a W with 110 dB flat wheels. That would
help his headache.

A diesel bus would be even better.... fumes, jerks and a lot more noise
than any tram.

Sheesh, give me a chopper controlled tram with its quiet hum any day
over what I had to put up with in Melbourne before I came over here.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand