Re: i think i can sense something...

Aah, you guys have all the fun. I can just see it now, pulling into Vic
Park slowly because of signals because of a slow spark in front of you at
Clifton Hill, while people walk up to the train to get on because they
thikn you are stopping, hold your leg or a bit of 4x2 out the door and play
bowling :-)

cya,
Michael

ClawZ said on 03-Dec-1999 in

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.