Re: feelings

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
38467EB7.63CBC29A@ozemail.com.au">news:38467EB7.63CBC29A@ozemail.com.au...
> Rob Kearey wrote:
>
> > You seem to have mistakenly posted under the impression that we [1] :
> >
> > a/ Know what on Earth you're talking about
> > b/ Care
> >
> > [1] For differing values of "we", of course.
>
> Why does he expect a reply? I understood what he was talking about, but I
didn't
> see a need to reply to it.
>
> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail:
> mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au
> Victorian Railfan Web Site:
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/
>
> Probable reason why every one looked at you when you walked in was the
sound from the devastating fart you let rip just out side the door.(Should
have let it go after entering the room, with a big nonchalant smile)
Actually I have no idea what you where on about but came to the conclusion
that a spell checker or grammar checker would be an excellent Christmas
present.Perhaps you have difficulty making your feelings known to friends
and acquaintances, and some how feel persecuted,but that's a prerequisite
for posting to aus.rail so should not be a problem.
I was not going to reply, but as you came back trying to troll I thought I
better or you would be totally pissed off, and have a bastard Christmas,get
drunk and try kicking a train.<vbg!>
I make one suggestion.A diary is a good place to write down your private
thoughts,a couple of years from now they might seem clearer to you.
Peace Andrew