Re: feelings

Andrew wrote:

> i guess i hit the nail on the head with my post i am suprissed at the lack i
> of posts to my message on the newsgroup.
>  Most people were so quick to put down other people in other post i am
> supprised that no body has not done this to me

You seem to have mistakenly posted under the impression that we [1] :

a/ Know what on Earth you're talking about
b/ Care

[1] For differing values of "we", of course.

ObTrain: How did the last SX run (Brisbane) go today?

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland