[Glenbrook]stopping distances

Please bear with me here, some may have overlooked this question due to my previous incorrect post-tagging!!

What are the known stopping distances (if any ) for a V-set under emergency from 25kph, 40, and 50.

Also...those who know the line...given the location of the comings together, at what distance would an approaching train
get an eyeball of the impending situation?

To those with knowledge, what effect would the  grade out of Glenbrook have on a brake application...i.e what addition
to the above stopping distances would be incurred?

tia

cheers >:~)) Richard