Re: Australian Railway Digest (was NSW Railway Digest)

I usually find RD a good read and reference, but sometimes it can be a bit
ordinary. Last month's was a good example. There was some info on the
expansion of the Sydney-Perth Trailerail that was basically 3 months old,
and failed to mention that the second trailerail service had allready been
running for a month. There was not even a mention of an accident involving
Trailerail at Springwood.

It would be good to see more recent information and news and more recent
photos. I also enjoy interstate news but RD really needs to increase the
amount of information and news on NSW. What ever happened to the section on
failures and accidents? Some many interesting things are happening on NSW
railways but we only hear a frection of it in RD.

Michael Ostrowski