Re: Australian Railway Digest (was NSW Railway Digest)

Grahame Ferguson wrote:

> The Digest is the only true objective national rail magazine.  The present
> Track & Signal and the old Network were mouth pieces of the industry and
> would not criticise themselves.

How many people want to buy umpty-million dollar track maintenance
machines anyway? Certainly, I've never had the urge to buy thirty tons
of Pandrol rail clips after seeing the nice glossy ad. Well, there was
that one time, but the medication is working fine now.

I'm continually astonished to see Track & Signal at the local newsagent
- who actually buys it?

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland