Re: [Sydney - heavy rail] Pedestrian tunnel under Railway Square

David Johnson wrote:

> > I recently took some pictures of Taree station and yard. I had to wear a
> > vest. The guy that gave it to me said that they can get sacked. Must've been
> > pulling my leg.

> Not if you did not have PW01 Track Safety Awareness course.

Heavens. What can that entail, other than "Bloody well watch what you're
doing, you dolt. And wear your safety vest"?

Is there a special unit for How Not To Get Your Foot Caught Dramatically
In A Closing Point As A Steam Train Approaches?

Genuinely wondering.

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland