Re: Wheel Crowders - What are they?

: I now refer you to Chris Gordon or Notagunzel for a photo of a wheel crowder to
: be posted on their web sites. Gentlemen it's up to you now.

: If you don't get one soon let me know and I'll email one to you.

I don't have a photo of just a derail/wheel crowder, I havn't started to take
close up photos of things like this, and I am still getting my head around the
bigger picture (Signalling)

If you want you can e-mail me and I will stick it on my web page.

That also reminds me that I added Glen Waverley to my signalling page.  It
is one of those automatic operation ones for terminating trains into platform 2.
(Like Sandringham and Lilydale but with out the level crossing.  St Kilda was
also automatic operation until it was converted to light rail).

Regards,

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord