Re: Jobs....

Have you tried ringing Bayside trains and Hillside trains Human Resource
Department?
I only know the Hillside's number atm... 9619 4500.

You wont be able to get a job str8 away but you can put your name down for when
(or if) one comes along.

The P.T.C. is thinking about making "Train Driving" a TAFE subject and when it
is completed the certificate will be accepted Australia wide. If this will ever
eventuates... who knows!

HOLDEN - Drive On
www.holden.com.au

[sorry had to put that in]