Re: Jobs....

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Jason Mayes... wrote:

> The P.T.C. is thinking about making "Train Driving" a TAFE subject and when it
> is completed the certificate will be accepted Australia wide. If this will ever
> eventuates... who knows!

Oh Shit!,
>From what I have heard the PTC's driver training is the best in Australia.
Why ruin it by making it a TAFE course?
I have enrolled in two TAFE courses in recent years and they have been
nothing more than underfunded shambles.

Gareth.

BTW, If Jeff asks, out TAFE system is great! ;-)

              Nothing is so smiple is can't be screwed up.
 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278