Re: Hillside Trains (Vic)

7qlmgi$in6$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7qlmgi$in6$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
> :
> : Gareth,
>
> : Your right in many ways, however (I assume you are in Sydney?) Sydney is
> : (apart from the obvious)<g> different from Melbourne, Melbourne has many
> : more open level crossings (Booms) and pedestrian crossings than Sydney.
>
> Sorry I hate to tell you that Gareth is in Melbourne.  A quick visit to
> his web page would have told you that.
>
> RMIT is also in Melbourne (hence the Royal Melbourne)
>

> --
>
> Chris Gordon
> http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

Well one doesn't always get to read the email addresses does one? And not
being an academic type (I leave that to my Uni lecturer brother), I thought
"rmit" was the sexual mating call of a randy frog

And you need not have hated to tell me, I'm not offended, it was based on an
assumption of his referring to Sydney. I apologies for my assumption,
however Gareth and I have made up on this matter and have agreed that, yes
visabilty is important, and we need to ensure that some form of visual or
audio sighting is available. Be it Stripes or Strobes, or a load Croak<g>.

Bob.