Re: Hillside Trains: The first 48 hours

<<<< "A new train of thought" is very catchy and suits the new age
very well.>>>>>>>

What the hell does "New Train of Thought" mean???

I want a train that is real, with wheels and stuff, not a thought.

Looks like they are in need of some good copywriters.

It's making me laugh that some posters are proclaiming that Hillside is some
sort of saviour based on 48 hours of operation.

The old Met had many days when not much went wrong too, forget about those huh?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/