Re: Condemned cars

Why does such junk continue to take up space for so long? I saw some article
in NSW Digest years ago about a proposal to convert a couple of burnt double
deckers to self propelled tunnel inspection cars but the idea was abandoned.
Why doesnt State Rail just get rid of them for scrap?

Cheers
RJG
37CBEDFA.E6BD517F@ozemail.com.au">news:37CBEDFA.E6BD517F@ozemail.com.au...