Interesting rumour - was Re: Marinus makes headlines again

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne wrote:

> Line Section temporarily closed to all rail services until further
> notice:
> *  North Ballarat Junction - Ararat

Gday all.

Heard another rumour today that the above section of line may be
used for storing the hundred plus VLCX VLEX VLNX louvres which
have resided in Tottenham Yard for the last three years or so
after their return from NRC. Don't know what the future will
be for these louvres, but I doubt they'll see revenue service
again.. (Don't worry, they've all been photographed !!)

The rake of louvres immediately opposite Tottenham platform has
been moved over the last couple of days. Not sure if they are
now in the Top Yard or have gone to Ballarat.

Us wagunz (wagon gunzel) people can now once again have a
good view of Tooty Yard and the wagon sightings can once
again flow !!

New FV colour scheme wagons include:
VHGF 370, VHQF 405, 419, 402, 422 and 411.
VHGF 558 has a small FREIGHT VICTORIA sticker under the V/LINE
freight titles. A couple of VPCX, VOFX and VHGF's seen with the
V/Line and/or V/Line Freight titles painted out.
VHRX 16 in VLF c/s with the V/Line painted out, so that the
title now reads just "FREIGHT"

Must retrieve the camera from deep storage and get amongst it
again.

--

Regards, Robbie,
Driver, Hillside Trains,