Re: Jobs....

Apparently QR is really tight as well ... they virtually told me to piss off
when i called HR in Railcentre building, and the station staff at two
different stations just laughed at me ... but it really pisses me off when I
see people in QR looking bored and uninterested ... when i would love their
job and would do my best every day ...

935627508.105132@diddley.primus.com.au">news:935627508.105132@diddley.primus.com.au...