Re: Services on City Rail Interurbans

My friends & I didn't even have a key, but we often got ourselves a guard's
compartment. This was late 1968-9.

Brings back some memories. Timber carriages, even some which we thought
pre-dated the electric trains. Also, the very first all-double-decker; we
would rush  to catch it home from school as it was an express.

David

37c1baa5.2789684@news.ozemail.com.au">news:37c1baa5.2789684@news.ozemail.com.au...