Re: Fast Ferries to Compete with Trains

"A cooked breakfast or a glass of wine, reserved seating, television and
office equipment are all part of the service on the ferry planned between
Gosford and Sydney.

"For about the cost of a train fare, passengers would get the benefits of
computerised reservations and, like an airline, be able to request a
specific seat, he said.

"The Supershuttle service will also provide cooked breakfasts, a wine list
to choose from on the journey home, television and a fax service."
http://www.smh.com.au/news/9908/24/pageone/pageone10.html

You'd need a very good reason to go by train rather than the ferry. There's
another one proposed from Ettalong, too.

Those of you who said my New Caves Express couldn't make money might like to
think again.

--
David Martin
Web Developer