Apologies for a Splendid Journey

In today's Electronic Telegraph from London is the story of a passenger who
wrote to thank Richard Branson's much-criticised Virgin Trains for a
splendid journey.  He received two letters of apology.

The first offered an apology and the promise of a refund.
The second apologised that his complaint had not been dealt with quickly
enough.

Now I wonder what will happen if I write a letter to Countrylink
complimenting them on their service.  Will I get an apology and a refund?

Regards

David Bennetts
Canberra