Re: Who's Quokka? Richard Muirden speaks

Joel Grealy wrote:

> Haven't you heard of the old adage, if you ignore it, it will go away. You
> obviously aren't ignoring it.

Obviously..... You also seem to think I require your advice, mistake #1.

> Can't you help yourself to look at these particular posts. You can skip over
> them you know

I know

> You're probably the first to ring the TV stations to complain about naughty
> words or naked flesh not to your taste on television.

This is a big jump.... but I'm sure you like to make ludicrus assumptions about
people you know nothing about... well that is what you're saying here isn't it?

Dion... who's usually naked and swearing at his TV all night.

--
Jordan : Daddy?
Frank :  Yeah?

-MillenniuM 'Lamentation'