Re: Who's Quokka? Richard Muirden speaks

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Joel Grealy wrote:

>Haven't you heard of the old adage, if you ignore it, it will go away. You
>obviously aren't ignoring it.

What a pity that the thousands of environmental protestors don't take
your advice.  I'm sure we'd all be better off if we lived in a world
where everyone turned a blind eye to environmental tragedies, in the
belief that the problem would go away.

The truth is, with 10 million idiots posting crap to USENET, something
has got to be done.

|  Mr Jason Lloyd Hutchens, PhD Student and Procrastinator Extraordinaire  |
| TMBG/IF/MAME/MB/BEOS/PSX/AMIGA/MIDI  Me/Research/Spy/MegaHAL/Humour/More |
+-mailto:hutch@ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au -397- http://ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au/~hutch-+
|  Unsolicited email advertising is treated with the contempt it deserves  |