Re: Who's Quokka? Richard Muirden speaks

>Sorry I'm a newbie and I'm lost on the whole Quokka thing.  Can anyone fill
>me in?

Wollongong Quokka is the "nom de guerre" of an Australian male
prostitute from Sydney.  His real name is Rob Simons.  He took his
pseudonym while living in the city of Wollongong, south of Sydney,
where he ran a successful gay whorehouse.  When the police raided the
place and closed down his operation, he moved back to Sydney, where he
now runs a gay "escort service" catering mostly to Australian
white-trash and Asians.

The Quokka was raped as a young boy by Melissa Torresan, a poster on
alt.parenting.solutions and alt.support.step-parents, who tortured his
genitals and probed his anus with broken glass and sharp metal
objects.  Some say this might have contributed to Quokka's promiscuous
gay lifestyle.  But others say that one is born a homosexual, it's not
an acquired taste, and Melissa's sexual torture of Quokka only
intensified the yearnings that were already there.

Richard Muirden, Quokka's long-time lover, had this to say recently:

"I have now broken up permanently with Quokka.  I just couldn't take
the pain and suffering any longer.  Quokka is a sadist, he likes to
make people suffer.  I loved him dearly, but enough is enough.  One
can only take so much pain.  Quokka is a fat, aging queen.  In this
business, at his age he is approaching retirement.  Especially when
you consider he has had over 5,000 sexual partners.  And that ages you
a whole lot.  He is HIV+ and I'm sorry there will be no one there to
take care of him when he develops full AIDS, but he's responsible for
that.  I know I'm only a nerd with coke bottle glasses who has no
chances of ever finding another lover.  But I don't care.  I know
people talk about me behind my back and they say the reason I travel
to the US so much is because I'm an outcast in my own country and I
have to go abroad to find people who will talk to me, and that I have
an inferiority complex about being an Australian and all that, and I
admit it's true.  But what the hell can I do, I'm a fucking freak, for
god's sakes!  That's why it was so hard to leave Quokka.  Who else but
a fat, aging gay queen with a small dick was going to accept me for
who I am?"