Freight Vic should rail more cement

During July when I was working next to Borol in Tatura, I could not
help but notice the amount of supply trucks that went into Borol.  This
then made me wonder if this amount of cement trucks went in there a
week, then there must be a hell of a lot coming to the Shepparton area
to supply cement.  So basically why isn’t there a central place in the
regain that cement is taken to for distribution to local cement
dealers, like Borol.  The cement could simply be railed in then trucked
out to the cement dealers seems simple enough.

Doug

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/