Re: New Caves Express

Good service, and comfort, will build its own
market, we are advised the new tilt train ,
from Brisbane- R/hampton is now running at
almost full, this market did not exist until the
service was Ist class and reliable, I understand it is on time 98% of the time,
and unlike citirail
and contrylink, the staff are clean and tidy,
and not surly and cranky, that would be a bit of a culture shock for most NSW
staff,they still can not grasp the concept that paying
customers are entitled to good service.
Mylo.