Re: New Caves Express

Bill Bolton wrote in message <37c167c7.20967890@news.bigpond.com>...
>mylorace@aol.com (Mylorace) wrote:
>
>> I am sure all manner of negitive people will be quick to tell me why this
>> carn't be done.
>
>Let be commercially positive for a moment...... instead of lots of "I
>think" statements.... show me the money (or even just some market
>research that might even hint there's some money to be made in doing
>it)!

State Transit thought much the same thing a few years back. When Sunliner
went belly-up, ST went and bought some Scania Hiliner coaches, with the
intention of running express luxury reserved seat services from the
far-Northern Beaches. It only lasted a few months before it died a natural
death.

DaveP