Re: New Bundaberg Tilt train to commence.

> > What have loadings been like on the tilt
> > train?
> >

> I am led to believe it is fully booked on departure.
I rode on it the other week, and it was full.  Its a stunning service, both
with timing and passenger service.  The crew say it is getting 90% capacity
on average, a great response to a great innovation.  It runs rings around
the XPT, its a pity other operators couldnt come up with something like
this, people would flock back to rail.  QR are leading the pack right now!

In the pipeline apparently is a Tilt Train all the way to Cairns, it will be
a business class only and get there in around 24 hrs or less.  It is to be a
gas turbine/electric hybrid, to be built by 2001.

Craig.