Re: New Caves Express

WhaleOilBeefHooked <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
ibcv3.60$6Z.673872@news0.optus.net.au">news:ibcv3.60$6Z.673872@news0.optus.net.au...

> I am not a government worker, and I sighed as well. The ideas were
fanciful,
> and have absolutely no hope of succeeding.
>
> DaveP

Fanciful, yes.
No hope of succeeding? Why not?
Cityrail could do it, but expecting them to is, indeed, fanciful.
Private enterprise could do it, & possibly would if they thought they could
make a profit. Could it run at a profit? A fancy tourist train connecting
Australia's most popular tourist destination (Sydney) with our second most
popular tourist destination (Blue Mountains)? I would have thought so,
although I am no expert in such things.

--
David Martin
Web Developer