Re: Sydney - Classical Music?

In article <935147836.365710@diddley.primus.com.au>, FRISCÉ Theatre Co.
(Bryan Cullis) <rabonzo@primus.com.au> writes
>One of the trams I took today (along Elizabeth St. I think) was playing
>really crappy music on it.  This is a good idea, but why can't they play
>something interesting like Fox FM or RRR, or (dare I say it) TT-FM?

The problem with this is that what one person thinks is great another
things is awful.

While understanding the logic of playing music in stations to reduce
trouble, I for one prefer the actualy journeys to be as quiet as
possible.   (Apart from the annoying "ping tsk, ping tsk" coming from
the person in front's Walkman, of course!)
--
Ian Jelf        http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk
Birmingham, UK