Re: Re-nationalisation of Rail in Britain?

So the Brits stuffed it up. So what?
This is Australia.
Our politicians & businesses know how to do things properly.
Privatisation in Australia will show the world how things can be done
properly.
We will soon have the best railway system in the world, thanks to our far
sighted politicians and private enterprise.

David Martin

37b9fbe4.0@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:37b9fbe4.0@newshost.pcug.org.au...