Re: Photos X47, 8124, progress at Appleton Dock

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne AUS wrote in message

>It's far less intrusive into your OS than IE4, but still doesn't show
>.JPGs progressively, nor does it do Print Preview so that you can
>print only a relevant page from a web site.  OTOH, I love the way it
>saves your various secure site passwords.

When you say "show .jpg's progressively" Iguess that you mean that as they
download, you see it bit by bit?  BECAUSE IT DOES DO THIS, just not with
your website (noted this yesterday), try looking at the photos on my website
(or anyone elses for that matter).  Not sure why it does this with yours???

Also, with printing, you can chose to print selection, which I find better
than just a page, as you only get what you really want.

And another thing,  when you want to save a picture from your website, they
don't come out, just all grey without any sign of an image, any ideas?  You
can however, copy and paste them into Paintbrush as a .BMP file.

regards,

Steven - ANOTHER Essendon fan.