Western Industrial Sidings Tour

    Anyone here considering going on the Western Industrial Sidings Tour, It
includes stops at Appleton Dock, Boral Resources Siding (Deer Park), Newport
Workshops, South Dynon Locomotive Depot Area, Tottenham Yard, also the
Maribyrnong River Line and and  perhaps an added surprise..?
    The leaflet was in August Newsrail, If you want to know more jst contact
me, but I'm sure there is probably someone of authority here who can help
more so than I.  It is set for October 3, and will run behind F 317 in
original red & black (a Y class if not available).

I will be going as this provides an oportunity to see stuff that you
normally can't.

see you there,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Visit my Broadmeadows Railway Line Website...
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

Essendon Football Club - We're #1 so why try harder?