Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Steven Hurst said in message <934881189.133302@diddley.primus.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>    Anyone here considering going on the Western Industrial Sidings
>    Tour, It
>includes stops at Appleton Dock, Boral Resources Siding (Deer Park),
>Newport Workshops, South Dynon Locomotive Depot Area, Tottenham Yard,
>also the Maribyrnong River Line and and  perhaps an added surprise..?
>    The leaflet was in August Newsrail, If you want to know more jst
>    contact
>me, but I'm sure there is probably someone of authority here who can
>help more so than I.  It is set for October 3, and will run behind F 317
>in original red & black (a Y class if not available).
>
>I will be going as this provides an oportunity to see stuff that you
>normally can't.

Hi,

Sounds like it will be a good trip! provided i can get the weekend off
i'll be along as well! Any idea who is running it? (havent had the time
to get this month's newsrail yet!)

>Essendon Football Club - We're #1 so why try harder?

go the bombers!! but please, change that quote :) it reminds me so much
of that guy on the front of the fatboy slim album! :-)

Regards
Michael