Goninan up with the Joneses :-)

Hi All,

Just on a 'random surf around'(tm) the web, I came across Goninan's
website. It appears that after all this time it is finally up.

Have noticed that they have had the domain goninan.com.au for quite a while
now, but in the past it used to point to the ozemail website.

Just a little nitpick, the Tangara in the image, appears to be dwarfed by
the tram on the far left. The Tangara is also the same height as the
Sprinter and the NR. The Dash 8 also appears to be about the same height as
the tram :-)

Of interest in the Products page is under the passenger section, "DIESEL
MULTI CAR UNIT - SPRINTER" - It has a photo of a Victorian Sprinter, in the
snow, on what *appears* to be standard guage track (maybe a narrow image?).
It also suggests that the DMU Sprinter can be coupled into upto an 8 car
set.

I'll keep looking, and wait for other comments :-) And if this (the
website) is old news, sorry, i look like a fool :)

http://www.goninan.com.au

Regards
Michael