Re: Tunnels

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:09:11, "PETer and susAN Cokley"
<petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Demondrille 243 miles 28 chains, on the main south, is the junction for the
> Cowra line. Harden is 239 miles 50 chains and Murrumburrah is 241 miles 41
> chains. Murrumburrah to Demondrille is a climb of 1:40

[SNIP}

> Cheers
> Peter Cokley
> http://homepages.msn.com/PicnicPl/petan-oz
>

> stephen <stephen@midac.splat.spam.com.au> wrote in message
> xDK2NluHBVGg-pn2-iGDOKeGTuQTl@localhost">news:xDK2NluHBVGg-pn2-iGDOKeGTuQTl@localhost...
> > On Mon, 9 Aug 1999 06:55:34, petan@NOSPAMion.com.au (PETer and susAN)

Thanks for your detailed reply.

I recall seeing, when I was younger, the coal loading structure at
Demondrille. As I recall at least part of it was visible from the
Wallendbeen/Murrumburrah road. I never knew there was a tunnel
associated with it, hence my question.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Stephen