Re: New CityRail rolling stock

Demolish Wondabyne!!!

God forbid.  Like Zig Zag its only an "a" or "stop if required" station.
What could be more effective for a low patronage station?

And I doubt there's a nicer spot to watch trains than Wondabyne - no cars as
far as the eye can see - just trains, the national park, sculputes, water
and jumping mullet.

Chris