Re: New Tickets for Bayside Trains

"John Wayman" <trecker@bigpond.com> writes:

>This just another customer loyalty plan. Instead of splitting revenue 50 -
>50 with Hillside, just charge 75% and pocket the extra cash. Customer happy
>and operator happy.

Except the ticket "zoning" is split along arbitrarily stupid lines - ie,
those which Bayside "own", as opposed the "real" Zone 1.

"Customer Loyalty" is another furfy - if I live on a Bayside Trains railway
line, how can I possibly be "loyal" to anyone else?

One system, one ticket. Or preferably none.

...Paul.  [And before anyone asks - I never liked the idea of the National
Bus company to be selling their own tickets, either].

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to