Re: New Tickets for Bayside Trains

"A. Tubbs" <atubbs@mpx.com.au> writes:

>There will be a new off peak train ticket availble soon and will be valid
>for unlimited off-peak travel on Bayside trains ONLY.
>Cost will be $3.30 for Zone 1, I don't know the prices for other zone
>combinations. The ticket is only available for purchase from bayside Trains
>stations. I'll keep you posted.

Urk. I _knew_ this would happen.

Take an integrated public transport system and break it up into useless
fragments.

I wonder how many years it will be before we all need a different ticket
for every different operator? Sure, they deny it now, but we all know how
far we can believe them...

Paul.   [Entering conspiracy month].

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to