Re: D6265

Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
37ABF130.B7635600@fastlink.com.au">news:37ABF130.B7635600@fastlink.com.au...

Hubert Lam wrote:
>The doors on D6265 has a strange hissing sound when they open and close,
sounding like doors on STA low floor buss--have they been modified (ie by
technical staff, not by gangsters)

>You will probably find that it is a case of lack of maintainance. (unless
there is a prototype under test)

The set you are talking about is T95, and all doors have been modified with
a new controller.
There is a delay of a few seconds from when you hit the close button and the
doors closing.
P.S. Mr. Rasputin, are you enjoying drivers, school?    I am, I have got the
short version of the drivers school.
Mr. Smith