Yet another one of these webpage thingy's

Hi All,

With more and more websites coming out among this newsgroup, I thought i
would join the bandwagon and sort of start my own webpage. Administering
two websites for a living kinda gave me that idea i guess :)

There is not much at this site at the moment, but i anticipating a lot more
to be added in the coming months. At the moment there are a handful of
photos, and wav files, with a page somewhere there about yours truly :)

For the future, there will be maps of each suburban railway line in
Melbourne, and also information and photos, eventually covering all
suburban stations (it's a project that i have wanted to do for a while, so
by starting the apge at least im motivating myself hehe) :)

Enough blabberin on, the website is at: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

Hope you enjoy, and if you have any suggestions/recommendations, drop me an
email either via the contact form, or mk@netstra.com.au

Regards
Michael.