Uncle Sam carriage (Sydney): Question

Does anyone have any info or a picture of the Uncle Sam carriage that ran
during the late seventies? It was part of an advertising campaign for the
Uncle Same brand of shampoos and other Uncle Sam products. (I can no longer
recall what they were).

It was a single decker, I think it was a trailer. It was just marshalled
with the regular stock. (This is from memory as I was quite young then and
unfortunately did not think about keeping records of these variations).

Does anyone remember the adds for a bank that were stuck below the windows
on a number of carriages? Was it St. George building society?

Thanks

bye tr