Re: CityRail Fare Refunds

Rod Gayford wrote in message <37AB9BF3.E64ADCF5@smartchat.net.au>...
>Thats rubbish about the $4 application fee.
. People should check their facts
>before posting urban myths on the internet.  If the girls could walk to
school
>why do they need a ticket in the first place? Lazy little whinging sods
>encouraged by lazy whinging parents.
>
>Cheers
>
>RJG

Why don't you check yours - I am only repeating what was published on the
front page of the Herald this morning.  Why are the kids lazy whinging
sods - the article didn't say they were and neither did I.  Maybe the parent
was a whinger, but nothing suggested he was lazy!

I personally have wasted fares due to the incompetence of the Sydney system,
having been carried past stations on trains which were supposed to have
stopped, then run out of time to go about business.
When I applied for a refund, which I thought was fair and reasonable in the
circumstances, I was refused.

If people don't complain, they deserve the service they get.

David Bennetts