Re: CityRail Fare Refunds

Thats rubbish about the $4 application fee. I accidentally purchased a weekly
last Monday forgetting that my previous weekly still had one day to run. I went
to the periodical ticket office at Wynyard and they refunded the $27 for the
weekly without any fuss. In fact the City Rail person advised me how I could get
a weekly ticket for the same price which provided better travel options ie
Cheltenham via Northern and North Shore Line. People should check their facts
before posting urban myths on the internet.  If the girls could walk to school
why do they need a ticket in the first place? Lazy little whinging sods
encouraged by lazy whinging parents.

Cheers

RJG