Re: Transrapid abandons Sydney-Canberra

Maarten Deen schrieb:

> I am not disputing this, I merely quote TR's numbers and you attack me
> on it that they are false. May be. I have already cast my doubts on the TR
> project, but wouldn't it be the biggest cockup if they built a multi-bilion
> DM line and then proved to be wrong in their statements of speed?

They will be able to reach the advertised speeds, I'm sure, their
engineering is better than their marketing info.

They will be proved wrong in their claims about costs. That's why it is
important, that additional costs are covered by Thyssen (or whoever wants
to take these), not by the taxpayer.

hajo