Re: GNRS and other matters.

David Langley wrote in message <37A3F951.1717839E@ancc.com.au>...
>Maurie Daly wrote:
>
>> When you say up end , I presume you mean up in respect of Melb , ie the
end of
Wodonga is not yet decided and untill the fate of Bandianna and Wodonga
Station, as well as the eventual route the line will take to Albury is
worked out, they will make do with an improved layout in Albury, which
should give them their 1500 meters. Work has already started at Albury, if
only marking out and clearing land.
Chiltern will be extended up the hill towards Wodonga.
Allumatta has not yet been decided.
Glenrowan also towards Wodonga.
Violet Town and Longwood also towards Wodonga.
Wallan will (eventually) be extended towards Wodonga also, the level
crossing is not actually serving a purpose as the road is now a dead end 30
meters past the line, since the bridge was removed some 10 years ago.
Somerton has no rail dropped yet, but I am assured it will be towards
Wodonga!
Rod