Re: Ringwood (new platform)

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7o3l4q$12o$3@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7o3l4q$12o$3@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> There were a lot of people around 3:30, with all the school kids using
> the island platform (glad I wasn't there)

Yah, well try being one of the students on that train every afternoon coming
out from Box Hill High.  I used to be a student at Ringwood Secondary
College, so believe me, I know what the crushes are like.  Especially when
the trains are running late (no, they couldn't?) every day or, as happened
often, cancelled.  That way the Aquinas, Norwood, Parkwood, Yarra Valley,
Luther, Billanook, Rudolph Steiner, Whitefriar's, Tintern, Southwood and
Croydon schools' students are packed onto it as well.